Friday 8 July 2011

2011...

January...

New year was fun.. Came back tired and missed my colleague's birthday party.. So sorry.. Then.. The peak starts.. Life as an auditor.. Hectic, Stressful, Tiring, Disappointing, Happy, Sad, Satisfied, Doomed.. Nothing much I can say anymore until the day I leave..

February to June...

Horrible horrible horrible peak.. I feel like dying sometimes but life has to go on.. Just had to bare with it..

July...

I was so excited to go for my first diving trip.. Take diving licence.. But.. Everything is just a dream.. Nothing much I can do now.. Money burned.. But I am glad I did not go for the trip.. My aunt got stroke just a day before the trip.. And currently in coma.. Breathing through machine.. 2 of my aunt stayed over for the past 3 days.. My cousin just came yesterday from Dungun.. Other relatives come and go.. Everyday without fail we will pay her a visit at the hospital.. Praying.. I hope she gets better soon.. We are still hoping for it..

Tonight...

There is a surprise birthday celebration @ C&B.. I can't wait to see the birthday girl's face when she walk into the restaurant.. She thought that it is our friend's hen night.. :D Till then.......

No comments: