Tuesday 26 October 2010

New Life... New Memories..

I suddenly feel like blogging again... But I want to start fresh... So I deleted all my old post because from this moment forward, all the post inside here are the ones I want to remember... There is no point looking back at the past... I don't want it to affect my life... I have a new life now... I want to cherish every single bit of it...

My status now:...

Work?
I am still an auditor... I have been working for almost 3 years now... This coming February would be the month that I will complete my 3 years working experience... However, my bond with KPMG does not ends until June 2012... Gosh! So stressful... It is going to be more stressful soon! Argh!

Studies?
I am currently studying for my last CPA paper which is due this thursday... So I am on my study break now... It is killing me as I do not want to fail the final paper...

Family?
My family is great... Everyone is busy with their own work and activities...

Love?
I have a boyfriend whom I love a lot! He is a wonderful guy and I couldn't ask for anyone better than him... Life is wonderful when he is around... I am glad that he understands and accept me for who I am... I wouldn't want to change anything about him too... If he does want to change... He change because he wants to...

Friends?
Well... It is hard to keep in touch with everyone... But as usual... I am definitely trying my best to make sure that I keep in touch with everyone... If not... Soon... Sorry... I know I have been a very bad friend...

As for now... I need to study... Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Elwyn said...

OI OI OI ~!
YOU CAN DO IT~!
OI OI OI ~!
YOU CAN SCORE IT~!
OI OI OI ~!
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN IT~!

Hehehe, some word of encouragement from me to you my friend from AUSMAT days. Damn this makes me feel old. Hopefully we get to meet up for Seok Ling's birthday~!

Take care and all the best for your final paper~!

d3eYanaSam said...

Thanks elwyn... Sorry I read it late.. :) Good to see you during the bday celebration..